Friday, November 6, 2009

Im stuck.


Haha...guys im sorry 4 d long late post. Many things happened in one hella load of a short time. Right now this is my mood. =(
Many things is happening ALL at the same time. I think im gonna explode! Right now I really really feel like roti terbakar.
First - there's the class party where Melur n Melati combine with orphanages fr
dunno where. We hav to plan a party for 100 people with RM700 on d
budjet.[Banitha HELP!]
2nd - Stupid choral speaking competition.
3rd - Another stupid puisi tradisional competition
4th - Plannin for CF party! [Guys if you are free...come on over this Friday
the 13th for a blast! The theme is red. Guys wear RED and bring xtra
clothes.
5th - I [ehem] bcum a "model" for this stupid fashion show competition n we hav to find for
a really cool pakaian. [I think I'll wear a dress lah]
6th - Plan d stupid gathering for my ex-mates.
7th - [This is the special ONE!] Banitha Straightened her HAIR!
My life right now is a wreck.

No comments:

Post a Comment