Thursday, January 14, 2010

heart broken...

after being in LOVE with something for SO LONG...it's really really truly hard to get pass it...basketball was my life...my world...my ONE TRUE LOVE and the ONLY REASON I'M NOT TRANSFERRING SKUL...i thought i could be in the skul team and didn't have to change skul...becoz of basketball i shouted at my parents...now...its all for nothing...and i'm starting to think whether i made the rite choice to stay in this skul just for basketball...
not being in the skul team really really hurts...my heart has been broken...i might never love another sport again...seeing them training that day was really hard to watch...couldn't really concentrate on running...i miss basketball...i miss the frenz tat we've met and learnt from...

but... i won't give up!!!! i won't give in!!!! i don't care what they say!!!! I AM GOING TO BE IN THE SKUL TEAM THIS YEAR 2010!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!THAT IS MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!! I had my heart torn out once...not again!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL BE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! I WILL TRAIN MY HARDEST UNTIL I PASS OUT!!!!!!!!! I DON'T CARE HOW HARD THEY SAY THE BASKETBALL TRAINING WAS!!!!!!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON YOU, MY LOVE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment