Saturday, January 23, 2010

To supersis Claudya.


This is FOR ‘THE SUPERSIS’ [sista of superman. XD]

Let me tell you about this chick.
She is a GREAT person.
And a super super human!!!
She is really cute.
And crazily beautiful.

Funny at the same time.
A perfect girl!

Im a jerk.
A super JERK.
Making everything worse.
She helped me LOADS.

And IM GIVING MY BLESSING TO HER!!
Im lucky n happy to meet you babe.
And I gotta say…..

Im REALLY REALLY SORRY!
What I wrote wasn’t what I meant.
I wrote it because I was thinking Audrey was just playing wit u at that time.
So I write that thinking that Audrey wasn’t SERIOUS.
I thought she was playing only….
And I made tears come out.
Man i sucked.
Im really really SORRY!!!!!!!

And to Audrey Im sorry too!!!!!!!!
Sorry sorry sorry!!!

You are the greatest!
Luv ya babe.
Both of you.
I really love BOTH of you.
Hope you guys are happy always TOGETHER!!

Sincerely from Superman.

No comments:

Post a Comment